The hospital of Polis Chrysochous is found 1000 metres from the beach and has hypsometric, panoramic view.
Established since 2/2/1957 and serves the city and the region of Chrysochous.
Objectives and Aims:
1. Extensive cover of citizens and growth of promotion of health
2. Alleviation of illnesses and deaths
3. Prevention and treatment of contagious illnesses
4. Improuvement of hygenic conditions and behavor of population
5. Events for the protection of mother and child
6. Establishment of lectures to the public
7. Organisation of research and creation of protocols.
At the Hospital of Polis Chrysochous we practice daily General Medicine, Paediatric, Radiologist, Dentistry and Short Hospitalisation of patients (hospitalisation is maximum 1 day). The Urgent and Emergency Department is completely equipped, and has the services of ambulances equipped in cases of mass destruction.
Our pharmacy and laboratory operated daily as well.
Urgent and Emergency